Montag, 12. März 2012

FWT Juniors Fieberbrunn

Hey Guys,
I'm just back from an awesome weekend in Fieberbrunn.

On Friday afternoon Manuel, Phillip and I headed to Fieberbrunn for the second FWT Juniors stop of the season.
In the evening we had the riders meeting and the bib draw. After bib 57 in Chamonix, I was lucky this time with bib 14, which meant that I was the first skier.
After having some nice dinner at Max's Place (by the way thanks for everything Max) we went to bed not to late.

When we woke up at 6 AM, we where pretty stoked about the weather conditions BLUE BIRD!!
After the breakfast we had one hour of face check on the bottom of our contest face.
Unfortunately a lot of cliffs where closed by the organizer because they where "to dangerous".

I choose a pretty safe line because I really wanted to finish this competition. 
I landed a little backseat at the first cliff and got a little to short on the second one but all in all my run was quite OK.

In the evening there was a really cool party with all the riders and the "Urban Knights" which was organized by Swatch.
I am looking forward to the last Junior competition in Verbier in two weeks and hope the party will be as good as in Fieberbrunn ;)

By the way congrats to my friend Fabian Lentsch who got 16th in his first FWT comp. 

Raphi

My Line




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen