Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

The last weeks ... and some Sponsornews!

Hey,

after a long time, here are some words of me. ;)

Because the winter hasn't appeared yet in Tirol, we hiked some nice faces the last week.
I spent some time at the Taschachtal with Fabi, Domi and Leo (see at: http://www.fabianlentsch.com/).


A few weeks later we (Marius, Pati, Raphi and I) hiked the north face of the Weißseespitze at the Kaunertaler Glacier (see at: http://mariusschwager.com/).
Afterwards I did some Park Runs with my Rockers getting used to the Tricks with the bigger skis - awesome time!



I just came back from the best Trip so far: Domi, Fabi, Raphi and I have been in Wallis to hike the Dufourspitze (Monte-Rosa-Massif). It was a really impressive trip out there in the expensive Switzerland, haha. Here are some nice shots, which say more than words:

... epic scenery during the hike to the new Monte Rosa Hut...

... Mr. Steinbock enjoying the sun.
 ... well the long and dry period has also produced something beautiful. ;)
... hiked up during sunrise...
  
... the last view steps!!
 ... pure beauty while skiing down...
... epic sunset back at the hut.


Finally the weather forecast is more like it should be at this time of the year, so we can look forward to enjoy some powder runs. =)

I also want to use this post to announce my new sponsors. 
I signed with Majesty, an upcoming brand situated in Poland. They make innovative skis and fancy goods like poles, accessories, etc. Majesty is also associated with the SKIS4TREES Project, a nice way to take care about the environment. Don't hesitate to check their website: http://www.majestyskis.com/.
Last week I received a nice package from Oxbow. They combine awesome quality with nice style. I'm definitely looking forward to have some nice days on the mountain with their outerwear!
To keep you guys updated with some edits, I'm supported by Contour. (Filmed with the new Contour ROAM: Into the wide...).

As last season, I'm very proud to be a part of Adidas Eyewear, Evoc Sports, Zanier Gloves, Bliss Protection, Sionyx Headwear and Squeezy Sports Nutrition.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen